The honours scholarship is being offered by the university of Adelaide for the international students in Australia for the year 2013. Those students who have been accepted to study the Honours Program is being offered with the scholarship by University Of Adelaide. The study courses is offered by the university as per the requirement of the students. This scholarship is for those students who wish to complete their Honours Degree level. This scholarship can be taken at University Of Adelaide, Australia. A seperate online application process is required for the students seeking a scholarship for Honours program. For maximum of one year, this scholarship is being offered to the international students which covers the amount of tuition fee for the duration indicated in the scholarship award letter for study at the University of Adelaide.The Visas cost, Health cover of the overseas students, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide is not covered by this scholarship. The other benefits is not known. The interested candidate can apply through onlinetill 6 January 2013.
University of Adelaide
1. The international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2. At the university of Adelaide, those students who have already taken Honours program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
3. On the basis of academic merit, the scholarship will be provided to the students.
4. Application which fulfills the University minimum English language requirement and complete application at the scholarship application deadline will be considered.
5. If the candidates have not achieved the level of academic achievement to merit the awards, the scholarship will not be awarded.
6. Those applicant who are already holding another scholarship funded by the University Of Adelaide will not be offered scholarship.
7. Those applicant are not eligible to apply who have applied for, or will apply for Australian permanent resident status.
8. If the students change the residency status, the scholarship will be terminated.
9. As a International student the applicant must enroll in the University Of Adelaide and must maintain the international student status during their study year.
10. Within the duration specified on their CoE, the international students are expected to complete their programs as required by the Australian
Government, under the ESOS National Code of Practice 2007.
11. The applicant will be responsible for the payment of additional tution fees if he/she enrolls in more than the standard load of 24 units per year, or in courses that increase the tuition fee beyond what is indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Also if they enrolls in courses in another institution then the University will not take the responsibility of increased tution fees.
Visas cost, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide will not be covered by the scholarship.
Deadline: 6 January 2013