Master Scholarships The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members at the University of Twente. The NetherlandsFellowship Programmes is an initiative of the Dutch government.
Requirements for application
* be a national and working in one of the countries above
* be a mid-career professional with at least three years work experience
* be nominated by his/her employer
* have been unconditionally admitted by the University of Twente to one of the master degree programmes
* have completed an NFP Master?s Degree Programme application form and have submitted all the required documentation to the Netherlands embassy or consulate
* not be employed by a large industrial, commercial, international or multinational organization
* offer evidence of proficiency in speaking and writing the language of instruction
* be available for the entire period of the programme and be physically and mentally able to take part in the entire programme
* declare that they will return to their home country immediately after the study programme has ended
* comply with country-specific rules set by RNE (for more information please contact the Netherlands Embassy or consulate in your home country)
* candidate must not have received an NFP fellowship or any other fellowship in the three years prior to the start of the proposed programme (MA, SC or PhD).
Country of origin
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burundi, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cape Verde, China (Excluding citizens from Hong Kong and Macao), Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, DR Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mali, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Sudan, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Field of study: All
Level of study: Master.
Deadline for application.
* Study programmes starting in the first quarter 2011: 1 October 2010 except for Tanzania and Bangladesh
* Study programmes starting in the third quarter 2011: 1 March 2011 except for Uganda, Tanzania, Indonesia and Bangladesh.
* subsistence allowance
* tuition fee
* international travel
* personal allowance
* study materials
* visa costs
* travel within the Netherlands
nuffic scholarship 2013 + Ethiopia europe embassy 2012 email contact guestbook + nuffic scholarship 2012 13 + nfp 2013-14 + netherland fellowship programme 2012-13 + nuffic scholarship 2013-14 + netherlands fellowship programme 2012-13 + nuffic scholarships 2013 + nuffic scholarship for 2013 + nuffic scholarship 2013-2014 + nuffic scholarship 2013/14 + NFP brochure 2013-2014 + netherland fellowship programme 2013-14 + nuffic 2013-14 + nfp 2013-2014 + nuffic scholarships 2013/2014 + NFP Brochure 2013-14 + nuffic 2013/2014 + nuffic brochure 2013-2014 + @rne-eng co za + nfp-brochure-2013-2014 + scholarships available for nederland for the academic year 2013-2014 +