Deakin University PhD and Research Scholarships
Deakin University offers a range of scholarships for higher degrees by research.
Selection for scholarships is based on academic merit, research experience, publications relative to opportunity, alignment of the project with strategic priorities and the supervisory experience/support of the potential supervisor.
The primary criterion is a high standard of Honours (a year of assessed research following an undergraduate course) or its equivalent. Equivalence could include:
* research Masters’ degree with at least 2/3 of the degree comprising a thesis graded at 80%+.
* coursework Masters’ degrees or graduate diplomas which includes a research project or thesis of 10,000 to 20,000 words to 80%+ standard, and research methodology units
* comparable qualifications from international universities including a research project or thesis of 10,000 to 20,000 words to 80%+ standard
* relevant postgraduate research experience
* independently refereed journal articles, publications, or conference papers
* professional reporting or prior learning
* research related awards or prizes
* other evidence of research ability
Applicants must be applying for one of three higher degrees by research:
* Masters by Research,
* Doctor of Philosophy or
* Doctor of Psychology
Higher degrees by research does not include the Doctor of Business Administration.
Further information can be found at the following links for:
* Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents
* International applicants
The application form and referee reports can be found at HDR forms and guidelines.
The deadlines for most scholarship applications are
* Domestic (Australian citizen or PR; NZ citizen) – end of June/October each year
* International – end of September each year
Current candidates at Deakin University who wish to be considered in the scholarship round are not required to resubmit the application form. Simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to be included in the round and attach any additional information you would like added to your application. Please note that progress during candidature does not constitute equivalence to first class Honours, however output such as refereed publications could form the basis of a case for equivalence.
for more information click hereIncoming Terms:
doctor of business administration scholarships + doctor@hotmail/spain +